Thursday 22 March 2012

goodbye 16, and hello 17

 


 


pic.twitter.com/LyGVChu 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! ♥


LOL i am too damn bored...... But oh well, it's my birthday today and I have absolutely no feel! It's like, birthdays always seem to be extremely boring to me on the actual day itself. 
so I'm technically reallly 17...... gooodbye sweet 16 (waves) , I'll miss you...... or maybe not.

It has been a really fun filled 2 days~ 

pic.twitter.com/PUXGvco
Marina barrage with huixin & polly where we successfully had our picnic 
pic.twitter.com/hr5NjNb
and also sentosa with carissa and xueying where we had alot of fun with my princess balloon: BOBBYYYYYYY! ♥

okay I will definitely update in a bit, but since there's so many photos it'll take a while plus a SUPER LONG POST!

Meeting huixin and Polly in a little bit at westmall~ hahaha so imma go now~ 

pic.twitter.com/MwISdfY
xoxoxoxo ♥

ps: my one birthday wish would be for everyone I love to be happy and live healthily :D that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment