Saturday 17 March 2012

everybody talks.


haven't blogged since a little while, so here I am, updating about my boring and mundane week!
Damn, I'm so hungry right now and I was craving for something savory, but there was none at home apart from maggie mee, so I just ate a slice of bread with a slice of SUPER SPONGY and not cheesy at all giant-brand cheesecake~

this week was like a week of non-stop working! I didn't even go out once this week yo! I just went to work everyday since monday LOL.
In a way, I saved loads of $$$ and that is truly AWESOME ♥ but still, it's kinda boring.........
oh, surprisingly, the shifts that I was not looking forward to were actually fine! (sparklesparkle)

Took tuesday & wednesday off next week, cause imma go out with huixin & polly on tues, and xueying & carissa on wed! Excited ttm cause it's been forever since I'm going out! :D
MUST BRING MY CAMERA AND POLAROID OUT! <333333333333

okay, I have absolutely nothing more to blog cause my week was this dull/ LOL
byebyebye talk more later ♥


ps: UGH I WANT A FLORAL HEADBAND OHSOMUCH T-T


No comments:

Post a Comment