Sunday 11 March 2012

pink rose petals.



pic.twitter.com/WmI7CQa

hello there!
so friday was okay, I guess. Alittle awkward but still bearable.
sighs, I can't help but feel really really weird. All the "hot&cold" I'm experiencing is driving me crazy! UGH UGH UGH
whatever, I'm seriously too lazy to even blog abt it.

PHOTOS:
pic.twitter.com/0m50OV1

my japanese pork cutlet rice. Didn't finish it..... (wasteful bitch)
OH YEAH, THE PERSON FORGOT TO CHARGE FOR OUR DRINKS! omg lucky max!

pic.twitter.com/dqfRIVj

fruit paradise! xueying's apple sweet potato tart!

pic.twitter.com/iEJ19LM

my mixed fruits tart! MAJOR YUMS but i didn't finish it again......

pic.twitter.com/sDU1Ags

Carissa's mango tart!

pic.twitter.com/rv8Orae

all 4 tarts ♥

- thai food with Polly at bugis! 

pic.twitter.com/NNY2dmO

pic.twitter.com/JFtsIIB

pic.twitter.com/kMu8bJq
.
.
.
pic.twitter.com/XDTKyez

Bought a slice of red velvet & carrot cake from roomsfordessert! it wasn't as good as expected but still not bad for such a cheap price!
pic.twitter.com/nF4tmhI

pic.twitter.com/Qo1wUyD
.
.
.

- Manhattan fish market with Xueying & Jingwen! ugh the food was so meh!

pic.twitter.com/rqnGYTz
.
.
.
pic.twitter.com/RA9eP3p

pic.twitter.com/MGm2oCz

pic.twitter.com/e7xHhrk

followed by cakes @ coffeebean. FAT TTM OMG no wonder I'm so broke!
.
.
.

praying for a good week...... okay or maybe I should leave all my luck to the next week, my birthday week.
(FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED) let it be a good year ♥

pic.twitter.com/Jqjspe0

ps: met my form teacher and his wife at imm's food court today, they were sitting right next to me! But......... my form teacher didn't seem to recognize me :O legasps, have I changed that much?

oh well, I'm still fat :(

No comments:

Post a Comment