Wednesday 7 March 2012

Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements.


2nd March 2012:


okay, so we had our 2nd NYDC girlfriends meetup on that day~ As usual, we went to town since xueying and carissa had work at night :D

-lazy to rotate the photo, but yeah it's cineleisure baby! AGAIN/





we had korean food @ Seoul Garden Hotpot! FINALLY KOREAN FOOD KYAAAAAA ♥



and I love restaurants with student meals, since it's like a total relief to find something cheap yet nice! #brokestudentswtf






I had chicken bibimbap, carissa had beef bibimbap while xueying had mandu soup with rice.



We ordered the side dishes at an additional cost of $2 and can I say that : IT SUCKED SO BADLY OH GOD NEVER AGAIN. I mean, WHERE'S THE FREAKING KIMCHI YO?
.
after ordering. they told me abt the mistake that they've made during work on 29 feb. Okay so it was actually pretty bad, but hey at least it's over! Okay but on that day they were seriously dreading work so much, since they were super afraid. And believe me, I was so worried for them too.......



glass noodles and a dumpling from xueying ♥

after our super full dinner, we just walked around cineleisure and eventaully decided to go take neoprints! IT WAS AN AWESOME DECISION MADE BY ME lol! Oh god the lighting in the photobooth was so awesome I couldn't help but take some selcas! Plus we all took loads of photos together!

photo spam:










okay ENOUGH PHOTOS HAHAHAHA and these are not all, jsyk!
.
so we went on to have cake( AGAIN OMG) at ion's coffee bean!


My red velvet cake!


Carissa's ....... nutty cake hahaha

and xueying's caramel nut cheesecake~

after that. we headed to nydc since they were gonna start work soon. LOL they were dreading work OHSOMUCH that they even asked me to stay there to give them moral support wth!
but being a nice friend, I did! and they said it helped alot ♥
Plus the people there said that I looked nice so yeah, extra brownie points!

LOL then i squeezed onto the SUPERCRAMMEDLIKEHELL mrt and trained home...... SO LONELY.
BUT YEAH! that's it, and it was really a rather awesome day~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment