Friday 25 May 2012

B is the new A



Well hello people! LOL I wanted to blog and post all the photos but argh, I'm so damn lazy to do so..........
So, I'll just talk about my boring day yeah?
#likeasecondaryschoolstudent
HAHAHAHAHA HERE WE GO!

woke up at what, 8am? This is considered waking up late okay WTH :(
Was gonna be late but spent a long time deciding on what to wear and what shoes match my dress. BTW, my dress looks like sleepwear BUT WHATEVER KAY. TALK TO THE HAND.
next, I bused to school using my CONCESSION! #YAY
945 seems to be my best friend ever, I have been taking it from young to go to westmall, secondary school to reach the bus interchange which I'll walk to lousy btvss (❤) and now to take 61 & reach NP.
Then, I walked to the bakery near the interchange. They sell the best bread! MMMMMMM
BUT BLOODY BAKERY WENT FOR RENOVATION KSADLFNJKNRFJGNGJR
walked back to the 61 queue like a loser and boarded the stupid bus to school.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.

finally reached school and I bought a caramel custard pancake from Mr Bean and Iced milk tea! IT IS SO YUMMY LOVE THE ICED MILK TEA OMG ❤O❤
hahaha then met xiao min and Anati who were miraculously early for the first time since we were grouped together! Chose the empty reading room to do our CQ project and surprise surprise: the air-con was faulty.
LUCKY US.
xiu wei came a little later and we did our project, etc etc etc. In comes the noisy and freaking annoying guys who think they're cute but they're just nuisances. left for lunch at makan place where i had a horrible mapo tofu-chicken rice...... :( hate it when my lunch sucks......
bought a paddle pop from co-op and IT IS YUMMY!

fast forward........ CQ roleplay was quite a success, we actually scored a B with another group! AND B IS THE HIGHEST SCORE SO YEAH WE ROCK.

love my groupmates ttm <333333

okay you know what, I seriously can't do this. This secondary school student style of blogging. ITS SO BORINGGGGGGGG.
have TRM service camp tmr. PLEASE BE FUN KAY YOU ARE DEPRIVING ME OF NDP TRAINING, SLACKING WEEKENDS AND SLEEPING IN LATE ON SUNDAY.
hahaha okay I am bored now and I hope no one has fallen asleep reading that whole length of crap hahaha!
CIAO LOVELIES ▲

No comments:

Post a Comment