Friday 4 May 2012

flower meadows

hello lovely people!
hahahahaha should be sleeping but argh whatever I'll just update a little right now since I am not that sleepy anyway, Though my dad is already making me annoyed cause he claims that it is late and that I should sleep soon. DUDE IT'S 1214 THE NIGHT IS YOUNGGGGGGGGGGGG!
besides, it's the weekends yo! time to let your hair down and just RELAX. or maybe not relax for me, since I have tons of things to complete. ARGH I HATE TUTORIALS :(
shall be a loner and stay in the library to complete my homework tomorrow afternoon during lunch!





LOL MY FINGER LOOKS WEIRD HAHAHAHAHAHA!



okay, so recently school has been really busy and super tiring for me..... Fun factor...... hmmmm it is fun sometimes but I just hate coming home all tired and sleepy! But oh well, life goes on!




oh, POC was actually rather fun!
hahaha photos here!






L FOR LAKOTA YO my groupmates are awesome!
going for post POC tomorrow as well as NDP! hope everything will go fine hahaha!
:DDDDDDDD

and I HAVE SO MANY OVERDUED  PHOTOS THAT I NEED TO BLOG ABT ZZZZZZZZ.......

random: thai takeaway from thaitogo.com.sg that I ordered for family to share. IT'S YUMMY!

OKAY IMMA SLEEP NOW hahaha goodbye peeps love ya all xoxoxoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment