Saturday 12 May 2012

got my hopes up.


HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE.
I'll blog about friday's outing soon, since i have not transferred my photos from my camera to the com.
but it was fun~ Ate and took photos yo! It's been forever since I've met them, especially HuiXin so I am super happy luh!
<33333333333333333333333333
Oh, today we had our first training for NDP motivators @ ITE simei
argh i wanted to take photos but we didn't :(
NEXT WEEK YO.


hahaha omg I wanna go shopping so bad right now.........
and oh, happy mother's day to every mum in the world, ESPECIALLY MY MOMMA I LOVE HER TO BITS XOXO.
haha I have my cake baking workshop tomorrow, yay I am really hyped since I love baking! Plus I'll have to wake up early tmr to buy ingredients for tmr's mothers' day dinner, AND also cause my course starts at 10am.
Okay, I shall go do something more important like SCHOOLWORK now, bye people stay sane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment