Wednesday 16 May 2012

pastel colours

HELLOOOOOOOOO PEOPLE! Finally I have some time to blog omg I missed you blogger (hugs)
firstly: cake baking with my momma and sis!




Baked butter cake and sis baked cookies but the cake turned out like bread.
BUTTTTTTTTTTT it is still yummy :D
the cookies by my sis is damn nice OMG so fattening but so sinfully good.........

next:




macdonalds breakfast on a random weekend. MY CRAVE FOR PANCAKES HAS BEEN SATISFIED. but i wanna try nicer pancakes! Mac pancakes are rather....... meh

Thirdly:


photos that we took on friday when I met Huixin, Polly & Khaliesa!
met polly first and bused to jp. We were starving so we shared some froyo @ yoghurt place!




THEY HAVE AWESOME FROYO. i love the original one and also the raspberry(or was it cranberry?) one!


we tried honey too and it was not bad tooooooooo~
Khaliesa arrived and we chatted while waiting for huixin to reach. SHE WAS SO LATE!
oh god the crowds on fridays are so scary. remind me NEVER to eat at a restaurant during friday nights. LOL.
we went to pizza hut and met huixin!
 


Shared a pizza and each of us got mains~


Huixin's turkey bacon carbonara!


- joker huixin trying to act as if she's gonna pour sugar syrup into her carbonara!


- huixin's mushroom soup!


- my slice of pizza! BBQ chicken pizza~
I don't know why but I don't really think pizza hut's pizza is really nice.......


-Khaliesa's curry dazzle baked rice!


-My mushroom something baked rice! MEH
Polly was the unlucky one again, when we have almost finished our mains then her pasta arrived!




BUT IT LOOKED YUMMIEST HAHAHA!


headed to mac to camwhore and huixin & I got some ice cream #fatkids
LOL PHOTOS GALORE:



















after that we went to starbucks for polly to get some coffee and camwhored with huixin!
















Then we went home, by train! TOOK PHOTOS AGAIN!






-lol fail! WRONG SIDE YO


-AND WE DID IT AGAIN HAHAHA LOL



I MISSED THEM SO MUCH, ESPECIALLY HUIXIN CAUSE I HAVE NOT SEEN HER SINCE FOREVER. I mean, we've been friends & classmates for 4 years, plus she was always right behind me when it comes to index numbers <33333333333
MUST MEETUP AGAIN KAY.
ps: I realized that Polly & Khaliesa read my blog! #touched. I LOVE YOU TWO HAHAHA, <333

Next: just 2 photos I took on the train while heading to simei for NDP training!



-chipped glittery purple nails!
omg I'm so damn sad that my groupmates are all in different groups :'(
LAKOTA FOREVER LUH <333333333

finally: mothers' day where I went on a baking course (demo only -_-)


bought carnations for my mommy otw home. It seems like a yearly tradition and she always seems to be so damn happy when she gets them <3

That's why I love her!
and we cooked a feast for her (okay, for ourselves too)


-Chilli crab


- Cereal prawns



THE VEGGIES WERE SO YUMMY I'M UPLOADING 2 PHOTOS!


- sharkfin soup (FAKEONE)


random webcam photos here:




with lynette <3



& A random photo taken ytd, when we went to CC for a TCP briefing!

okay, such a long blog post! hahaha gonna go eat my dinner now, bye people! Stay cool since the weather has been MERCILESS. SO HOT YO.
xoxo :3

No comments:

Post a Comment