Sunday 20 May 2012

to infinity and beyond ∞


WHATSUP PEOPLE? It's sunday night and almost monday morning soon. 
#foreverdepressed school's boring yo hahahaha i mean it's elearning this week but they are still asking us to go to school! COME ON DO YOU NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF ELEARNING?
pfft.
hahaha but anyway, I'm just here to post one photo since I'll update properly when I transfer the photos from my camera to my com!
OH and I have some webcam photos with my CQ group! not some but ALOT hahahaha!

AND: ndp training+shopping was rather fun! :D
more photos later, for now I have just 1 photo:

LOVE LAKOTA ☼ 

hope this week will be awesome!!!
sis' graduation tomorrow and I have school before that. SUCKS. see I told you this elearning week thing is just a title to make us do work online and also give us extra courses. HATE THIS >:(
but I am excited for monday & tuesday!
ciao. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment