Wednesday 9 May 2012

rainbow cake tastes like unicorns

THIS IS SO CHIO I WANT IT OMG.
not my photo btw, this is from incrediblethings.com

YO PEOPLE.
Omg it's been forever since I could really sit down and really blog....... Even now I am actually rushing a little cause I just feel that I have so much to do, though I don't really know WHAT.
Lol retarded much?
School has been a blur mess recently, been so busy with everything I just crash when I reach home. Seriously, why does school use up so much of my energy?
AND SCHOOL MAKES ME SO HUNGRY! I've been stuffing myself with food, and especially SWEET STUFF. I usually don't really like sweet food. Oh god I must be really stressed.........
but whatever, trying to diet and IT IS NOT WORKING :(
Resist all temptations.....
hahahaha~ 

oh yeah! I've been looking for courses to join recently, cause I need to do so for my project.......
maybe baking, since I love cooking and baking ^^
LOL that's why I'm getting fat, I love food so much! AND THAT IS A SIN IM TELLING YA.
BLAH BLAH/
okay, enough nagging, here are some WAY OVERDUE photos.
gonna do up my powerpoint later. SIGHS I HATE WORK.
xoxo.

- japanese food with polly @ MOF. food is MEH only!

salmon stone bowl....... not memorable.

eel stone bowl. 

this weird dessert. DAMN HARD AND WEIRD.

- Secret recipe for dinner with NYDC peeps :D

#FOREVERYUMMYCARROTSLICEWITHMELTYCHEESE <333333333333

Chocolate cake.

mini fish&chips! LOVE THE FRIES.

mini burgers with CUTE FRIES! cosmic fries ftw!

Velda and xy! I mis velda!! :(

surprise birthday cake :D

cakes from velda! so sweet of her! <3

- random town outing with xueying

mini bowl of curry mee from oldtown white coffee! nothing special tho.

coffee

mini bowl of prawn mee~

The new cherry and cream cheese melts! It's nice~
macdonalds cafe's cheesecake tastes so........ budget........

- jelly hearts

- tze char with family, treated by my sis!

pig trotters, they were surprisingly good!

tofu! MY FAV! but this was just meh......
assam fishhead, damn unappetising based on this photo BUT IT IS NICE!

Kangkong, one of my fav veggies!

this prawns with salted egg, DAMN NICE OMG KDJNFDKFNDKJNDJGVN I WANTTTTTT!

No comments:

Post a Comment