Saturday 25 August 2012

daisy swirls

So now I'm sitting in my living room right in front of my sister, who's also using her laptop.
And I'm thinking: what exactly should I do to fill up the time while waiting for running man to load? so, let's just blog about my first few days of holidays.


BUT FIRST: hahaha I just discovered this photo that I took with my friends during prom night. Oh god I look like a fat ball of fats, and I'm still like that now :( HOLIDAYS: LOSE WEIGHT.
hmmmmm so I decided not to go for the chalet my classmates organized on thursday, cause I really didn't feel great, plus the journey to & fro was too far and I was being in the lazy-ass mode. So oh well...... Slacked at home the whole day lol.
then the next day, which was yesterday, met secondary school peeps for shopping!
Huixin, Sandy, Odelia & Khaliesa~
we had lunch at manhattan's fish market, shopped like crazy at Bugis street (god, did I miss bugis street!) and we headed to somerset after that for neoprints.
Left for the Casio IT fair briefing so I couldn't say a proper goodbye to them :(
met hongyong and we searched for the person In charge LOL, we actually identified the wrong person. Luckily we found the person!
AND we waited for a super long time for everyone to reach.
Oh btw, a briefing should be like a maximum of 1hour right? Ours was said to be 3h. CRAZY. the 2 of us felt like dying when we heard that.
But hmmmmm it ended early and plus it was not that bad :D
and we bused home after that.
HAHAHA I SOUND SO BORING DAMNIT.
and today I went to my grandma's house to prepare food for praying.
YEAH I KNOW I AM BORING. WHATEVER ✈

tmr's the day of our motivators' appreciation dinner. Meeting megahorses before we head to the dinner venue. Gah feeling just alright hahaha~
and the next week's gonna be a super busy one.
motivators dinner on sunday, lakota chalet on mon-wed, IT fair from thurs-sun, and TCP camp from mon-wed. Damnit it's so packed BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD YO.
I mean, anything's better than staying at home and doing nth right?
hahaha alright, running man's fully loaded, bye lovelies till we meet again.
xoxo stay strong. ☠

No comments:

Post a Comment