Friday 3 August 2012

enough is enough


- first time wearing the NP hoodie since I bought it months ago LOL. felt so damn weird cause it was sooooooooooooo casual! On wednesday :D

WELL HELLO PEOPLE HOW ARE YA'LL?
it's the freaking weekends yo! FINALLY OMG.
so today was the last day of CQ lessons, and I TRIED to dress better. LOL it was the same clothes I wore but I tried to make it look more trendy.
OKAY DONT JUDGE ME I AM NOT A FASHIONISTA.
so......... bused to school feeling pleased with my ootd, BUT THE BUS WAS SO SLOW IT DAMPENED MY MOOD A LITTLE......
and when I got to ourspace, I was damn bloody shocked when I saw the queue for printing.
IT WAS SO. FREAKING. RIDICULOUS. like 20 ppl in front of me wth?
"ran" to the library which was also full but at least it was a little better than ourspace.
After impatiently looking at the time and waiting for my turn, finally printed the damn CQ reflection and rushed to class. pfft in the end there were later people wth. >:(
had a last revision for our CQ quiz, which was 20% of the module. DAMNIT the revision made me feel even more worried cause I was so clueless. But I have to admit, it helped SO MUCH <3
love my tutor she is awesome!
started the damn test which made me so unsure since it's a one attempt test, once you click next question there's no changing of answers! and I scored 17/20 which is VERYGOOD for someone that didn't study much :D

initially planned to go out with anati, xiaomin & xiuwei for dinner but anati couldn't make it so we changed our dinner date to the holidays <3
by the time I complete my test xiaomin & xiuwei had ninja-ed alr so I asked anati to wait for me and we went to ourspace to slack and chat!
seriously find that I can talk to her about anything and it feels damn comfortable! :DDDDDDDD
camwhored for 10 minutes hahahaha





















SPAM SIA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

then bused home :D met cq classmate on the bus and felt damn bad cause he gave up his seat for me........
I mean it's nice and all, but I felt so damn guilty! :O
chatted till we reach bb interchange, and bused home!
and that's the end of my boring day! :D


changed new dp cause I was sick of the old one hahaha random.

ndp preview tmr! oh god I can't believe time flies........ our second last session already :(
I SWEAR I MUST TAKE LOADS OF PHOTOS TMR! MUST.
Love megahorses so much omg wouldn't be able to meet them every saturday after np....... sighs.
alright, gonna go........ I have no idea what I'm gonna do now. It's too early for bed but I don't feel like studying.
SIANNNNNNN.
okay goodbye people. have an awesome weekend ahead! <3

ps: GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE SERIOUSLY I have no idea why but I'm just so pissed. it get's damn annoying so go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment