Friday 10 August 2012

thanks for the memories, they were blindingly beautiful.



Hello people. It has been such a hectic week I haven't got the time to blog at all.
but oh well, ytd was the last dayof ndp trainings: NDP ITSELF! and omg was it memorable.
It was so damn high and happy that I don't think I'll forget it in the near future.
I seriously love megahorses so damn much <3
Really wanna blog abt it but damn I HAVE LIKE 200 OVER PHOTOS.
and I need to study. And there's this annoying and weird guy talking to me on facebook. GO AWAY DAMNIT.
okay, stay sane people xoxo <3 shall blog tmr during my "breaktime"

ps: webcam photos from today's study session with felicia.












LOL my sis and dad forgot to bring out the keys AND THEY CABBED TO NP to get my keys LOL.
dumb family hahahahaha no wonder im retarded as well ;D
and also photos of Adelle's birthday celebration that BApphire peeps planned




OKAY SERIOUSLY NEED TO DO WORK BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment