Sunday 19 August 2012

instagram updates

LOL just realized that I haven't been uploading my instagram photos to my blog!
SOOOOOOO........ here we go <3



LOL ALL FOOD
1) lunch: chocolate milk and custard bite-size bread
2) ICE CREAMMMMMMMM from island creamery! blackforest ice cream with a chocolate-rainbowsprinkle cone. NOM
3) lunch with sis at makan place! my cereal fried rice......
4) and her tomyam noodles!
5) fluffy kaya cake. YUMMY. apparently I was on a sweet-stuff craving then. and i still am right now LOL
6) kaya toast with a THICK chunk of butter. talk about a sinful treat!



7) flooding at np's bus stop. Damn I had to sit and hold my legs up cause it was flooding!
8) Mac breakfast with lakota angels hahaha! mcgriddles is my absolute favourite
9) it was so yummy I had to take another photo of it!
10) hahaha an old photo taken last year! a little bird flew and rested on fiona's backpack. SO CUTE <3
11) last CQ lesson and I tried to dress up HAHAHA
12) introducing my new stella mccartney perfume! <3



13) mr bean's new strawberry cream cheese pancake
14) my crooked bitches nametag
15) box of goodies to distribute during ndp. gone in minutes
16) DURIANS which were not that sweet :(
17) beard papa's pastry is the best, SO YUMMY!
18) twelve cupcakes are awesome. forever in love with the red velvet cupcake



19) iced coffee from pines. lunch with megahorses!
20) my oily and messy seafood mee goreng
21) simple dinner of rice, soup with veggies and hotdog
22) baked fish rice at pines again lol 2 days in a row
23) lovely megahorses!
24) love this shot, everyone looks so enthusiastic and the sky is gorgeous



25) nametag from anthony! so cute omg
26) last pizza hut meal for nd, you will be missed yummy hawaiian pizza :(
27) the last dinner. LOL
28) me and my wrongly stuck tattoo HAHAHA
29) JAPANESE TOFU
30) lunch with xueying: hot stone mixed rice!



31) shot #2 hahaha yummy
32) polaroid taken with birthday celebration star: Maha!
33) I WANNA RIDE THIS it's so damn cute
34) random shit
ps: why are the photos like this :( so ugly, it's like half developed
35) sandwiches for breakfast! trying to diet so I cut them into small portions
36) curry rice for encouragement from my sister. LOVE HER



37) strawberry sundae from macdonalds. So watery! :(
38) sunflower but oh well what happened to the photo again......
39) SUNFLOWER
40) the sky was gorgeous that day <3
41) mom bought this for me, SHE IS DAMN SWEET
42) and also flowers omg i am loved.



43) apple slices with peanut butter: IT IS SUPE YUMMY EVERYONE MUST TRY!
44) My caifan but oh well shit happened to the photo :(
45) LOL my doodle during exams. I BETTER SCORE WELL since I had time to doodle lol
46) I left my pencil case in the examination room and freaked out cause I had absolutely NO STATIONERY. so my sister packed another pencil case for me OMG LOVE HER X2
47) my attempt to go jogging. apparently my stamina is super lousy cause I couldn't even run a full round HAHAHA
48) giving up, I decided to instagram



49) hahaha instagramming instead of exercising
50) the sky looks so..... galaxy-inspired
53) dessert pizza that I had with mom when we went to pastamania!
54) honey stars with milk and bananas! YUMMMMMMMM :D
55) my breakfast today: chicken noodles
56) strawberries are yummy! <3

okay im bored gtg xoxo/.

No comments:

Post a Comment