Monday 13 August 2012

let's get it started where it ended

okay, just gonna upload the photos of ndp to the blog, since I shouldn't even be using the com!
miec exams tmr yo, but omg I was so sick of studying I decided to give myself yet another break HAHAHA.
don't judge me I am human after all, and a lazy one. :D
It was such an awesome day omg and we were all saying that after exams we would go out to catch a movie on appreciation day!
LOL imagine all of us walking on the streets, it'll be such a big gang hahaha!
plus. how are we gonna even find seats for lunch? even finding seats in the cinema would be tough lol.
But I am definitely hyped for exams to finish. I'm already sick of studying :(
I know, I'm a slacker :D

NDP SHOTS:




celebrated maha's birthday for her :D


and our last pizza hut box :( I'll miss you NOMNOMNOM





Thanks gerald for the chocolates


and nicolette for the golden oreo! :)


maha's cake. I WANT STRAWBERRIES NOMNOMNOM <3


my lousy bag which I overstuffed with things. In the end it ripped. Damn I had to use masking tape hahaha and it fell out after a few minutes!


fenfei is too tall so we always fail at camwhoring! Finally it works when we squat down HAHAHA


with gerald!


GROUP PHOTO! LOVE THEM ALL XOXO:






loads of balloons yo





with mabel!


cheauyee!


wenshen


zhihuay!


my box of things-to-distribute. THEY WERE GONE WITHIN 5 MINS........ #typicalsingaporeans




yizhen!


Ghasis!


group photo again!


nicolette!


anthony!


hopped to the other group since I was so free hahaha!
with Jiajia!


& jiaying!


& aaron HAHAHA I was damn free


the retardedly upside down tattoo HAHAHA




we got a new pair of shorts! IT'S SO NEW AND BLUE AND SHIMMERY HAHAHA


with my trm coursemate yingdan!




asked xy to make this flower bracelet and I gave it to a super adorable little girl within 5 mins HAHAHA




MY KNEES WERE DAMN DIRTY cause the floor was so dirty -_-

AND here's the photos I took during the parade!


lovely weather





:)




There were so many ppl at marina bay watchin ndp this time!




wearing a scarf under the sun: we are crazy hahaha. no choice yo!


nude/bare nails are the new chic


YELLOWWWWWWWW


with aiyin! Love her omg she's so adorable & she's also from TRM! yr2 tho :)

we were actually standing separately cause there was too many people climbing up the flight of stairs where we were supposed to stand, BUT after the crowd cleared we hurriedly met! :D


red lions. I love the sky more though hahaha



the crowd whipping out their cameras and taking photos!


then we went back to F1 holding pit for dinner!


LOVE THIS DRINK OMG ITS YUMMY!


The last ndp dinner :(





going back for finale. Look at our hearts!








night views are lovely




AND IT ALL ENDED AND WE WENT CRAZY DURING THE AFTER-NDP CELEBRATION HAHAHAHAHAHA sang like crazy people, danced around and camwhored like mad






the costumes were so pretty!


and we have lakota yo :D


finally took a groupshot hahaha!
can't wait for the chalet!




and anthony gave us this nametag and also a little note. so nice luh! <3
LOL my slippers look so comfortable yo


went for supper at the usual grass patch outside marina square. our last supper tho :(


LOL


<3


oh.
we missed the last bloody train to jookoon and we had to train to......... somewhere near woodlands and cab home LOL!
but whatever it was fun!







act emo




goodbye upside down tattoo!


given by some church to primers ppl :)




DINNER


LOL used mabel's phone to camwhore. MESSY HAIRRRRRRR


OH AND WE MET VELDA WHILE WALKING TO THE MRT STATION OMG <333333


OKAY SO MANY PHOTOS I SHALL BLOG ABT OTHER THINGS ANOTHER DAY BYE XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment