Thursday 16 August 2012

spiked punch

WHATS UP PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
hahaha I just finished 3 exams from tuesday to today, so I'm giving myself a mini break today and I'll just rest!
WHOOHOO HOLIDAYS ARE SO NEAR I CAN PRACTICALLY TASTE THEM <3
alright, first I shall upload some photos that I didn't post :)

1) photos from felicia's camera when we went to celebrate adelle's birthday!








2) more ndp shots from others



3) went out for dinner with mom & dad. ramen is yummy but im bored already hahaha










TOFU <3 though this wasnt that nice :(

4) maha's birthday celebration!





















pardon the spam of rubbish shots, I wanted to take something really pretty but apparently I failed :(



LE EYEBAGS HAHAHA



maha's mom was so nice that she grabbed loads of food for us to eat and we couldn't turn it down! so....


HOW DO YOU EAT A FREAKING CHICKEN WING WITH A PLASTIC FORK ZZZZZ


5) mom got me some flowers & a mini cheese cake to encourage me for exams.
damnnit why do I deserve such an awesome family my sis got me curry chicken too........
love them <3




MY FAV YELLOW FLOWER <3








.
.
.
so........ my holidays are actually rather packed. Or maybe the first and last week at least!
after exams next wed, my class is having a chalet on thursday! wouldnt be staying overnight but i'll be there :D
and meeting secondary lovelies on thursday in the afternoon!
<3 can't wait! omg missed them so much especially huixin :(
since she's in SP and we barely get to meet.......
sunday it'll be appreciation night and megahorses may be meeting beforehand for our outing.
THEN monday would be our lakota chalet.
AND it ends on wednesday. And thursday would be IT Fair where I'll be working.
LOL BUSY AMANDA FTW.

stay happy people, cause the holidays are almost here!
dragging myself out for a run (walk.) with my mom. BYE LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment