Tuesday 31 July 2012

pretty pouts

I AM SO DAMN BORED SHOULD BE STUDYING BUT IM ALREADY SICK OF BMGT AFTER WRITING NOTES.
KNSDFJKGRJJNGIREMJ4ERKGMRKGNEKLERN
sighs! sometimes life is just so damn weird, oneminute it's good, the next minute it goes down the damn drain. GRRRRRRRR.
it was a fun day today~

had lessons at 11am SO I WOKE UP AT 9 and I was so happy to get the extra hours for sleep <333333
bused to school, had that damn LLM tutorial and headed to KAP's island creamery for ice cream with my classmates!


blackforest ice cream with colourfulsprinkles-covered chocolate cone. YUMYUMYUM
shall try the mudpie & apple pie next time! #fat
Then we headed to macdonald's for a chat.
Bused back to school and met my sister at makan place for lunch/dinner!
apparently my sister missed NP so much :( This would be me in 3 yrs time........ okay that's freaking long.
but anyway, it's was actually really nice to meet my sis in school <3


I had cereal fried rice even though I wanted fried seafood mee goreng CAUSE MY SISTER WANTED THIS SEE IM SUCH A NICE SIBLING YO


her tomyam noodles which was disappointingly not spicy but still yummy :D
so we just chatted and it was really nice <3
then we walked around to digest our food and bused home!
it's awesome to have my sister studying just next door hahaha!


bought this for dinner since I'm not allowed to eat anything after 7:30pm (new diet plan HAHAHA)
KAYA JELLY CAKE AND IT'S YUMMY! shall have a piece for breakfast tmr!
alright, shall stop boring you with my boring day.
study? maybe I should. Or I should sleep soon HAHAHA kbye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment