Thursday 19 July 2012

caught

Today was really a kinda-sucky day.
firstly, I friend-zoned someone. omg I felt like a bitch but it's better than leading someone on...........
hope that things wouldn't be awkward between us :( I'll try my best to make things okay, I promise!
next, projects are making me so stressed! suddenly all the projects are piling UP and I'm so damn annoyed! :(
BUT  I WILL SURVIVE. the week is already halfway over. just a bit more!
thirdly, aiya I just feel down today :(
But omg I love lynette so much, she actually sensed that I was unhappy and whatsapped me <3
didn't expect that :'D
XOXO she's so damn nice omg I'm so glad to have her as my friend.
and also Casia hahaha she's so damn cute luh! :D

Though it may have been a sucky day for me today, but things will get better :D
I have a weird thinking: Happy alternative days! So if monday was a happy day, tuesday would be :( , wed will be :D, etc!
hahaha weird I know but that always seems to be the case!

alright, I really should be sleeping now. Goodnight everyone, stay happy and wait for the weekends yo!

XOXO.


ps: overdue ndp photos! boring NE show but whatever! The week will get better! :D omg im so positive hahaha












GROUPSHOTS



<3






with maha!






with cheauyee! :D




WXY <3


anthony photobombed me actually but this looks so natural cause I noticed him photobombing HAHAHA



gerald!


aiyin!


group shot! <333


Zhihuay!


zhihuay & nicolette!

NOTE THE HIDEOUS COSTUMES HAHAHA so funny they're cute!
omg 2:10am need to sleep NOW byebyebyebye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment