Sunday 22 July 2012

untitled

I hate it when I think too much.
I hate it when this one thing is constantly on my mind.
I hate the constant battle to forget about it.
That feeling you get when you realize that you're the only one who thinks about it, who worries about it, who actually thinks it matters.
You try to block out of your head, you try to force it out of your mind.
maybe you try to think about something else, or make yourself do something so that you'll not remember it. but you realize something.
You just couldn't forget it. It stays on your mind, fixed like glue.
you'll feel like crap. I mean, why worry and fret over something that no one cares about?
why should it weigh so heavily on your heart when no one gives it a second glance?
why hold onto something so preciously when it's nothing but...... thin air?




I have no idea why I care so much, but I just do. Maybe a little too much.
I need to learn to cast my heart to stone, to make myself cold as ice.
This way, I won't be hurt easily.


当你发现大家都不在乎,只有你自己一个人把事情放的这么重要时,那股孤单和无奈是无法形容的。明明告诉自己不要想太多,不要再让自己心烦了,但是心还是不听使唤。
这就是真心吧?脆弱,可悲,但又最美丽的真心

No comments:

Post a Comment