Sunday 15 July 2012

midnight sun





It has been such a hectic week. No time to blog at all......
Actually, I shouldn't even be blogging since I have 2 scripts to finish and also 2 projects to complete

SIAN SIA.
but it's okay I WILL SURVIVE.

can't wait for holidays! We're planning on having a lakota chalet and I am really looking forward to it! Hope it turns out well, so worried everyone will be busy :(
But oh well no time to think about holidays cause I NEED TO COMPLETE MY WORK & START STUDYING A S A P OMG NO TIME AT ALL.
presentation tomorrow lalala wish me good luck.
HOPE I'LL SURVIVE THE WEEK ALIVE. HAHAHA.
xoxo





- jamming photos <3

& INSTAGRAM PHOTOS!




1) merlion cookies from NDP rehearsals! DAMN CUTE
2) my reflection while I was on the mrt otw to musee appointment
3) floral top I wore on monday
4) Chicken chop from poolside! yummy!
5) chocolate pancake <3
6) horlicks crunch mcflurry~ THIS IS MY FAVOURITE MACDONALDS ICE CREAM OMG IT IS THAT GOOD.





7) apple that I munched on during BMGT tutorials
8) my fingers! the sticker given by min is damn cute <3
9) subway cookies for lunch! NOMZ
10) wholegrain bread during lecture
11) jellybeans that lynette brought for her presentation!
12) mr bean ice cream!



13) chupa chups that I bought for my LLM groupmates!
14) mini cupcakes that my mom and sis bought for me! love them <3
15) teriyaki chicken sandwich
16) mcgriddles for breakfast @ SP! with lakota's angels <33333
17) at ndp with zhihuay! HAHAHA look at our hideous outfits :D
18) my bunny water bottle from ndp <3



19) a part of my ndp outfit: a heart that lights up based on the intensity of sound
20) was at cottonon just now to buy clothes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment