Sunday 22 July 2012

take a break from projects

so............................. I should be preparing for the line of presentations lined up for me from tomorrow to wednesday, but I'm just too distracted so I shall give myself my 100th break for the day and just blog!
this blogpost would just be a overdue one (last friday!)

here we go. pardon me if it's very boring, I am indeed very very bored and I do have a boring like hell life :(

Went to school early cause I needed to meet my LLM project groupmates :D
I'm always going to school early even though I start lessons at 3pm! #sad




I got a teriyaki chicken sandwich at the bakery in NP and it's supposed to be REALLY yummy but this disappointed me cause it wasn't that nice :(
guess the morning crowd does affect food quality......... oh well, shall go buy this again next time, when there's less people!


supposed to be taking a shot of my iced tea but here we have casia photobombing my iced tea HAHAHA



SEE? hahaha!


my attas waterbottle and the messy table. we were at ourspace, aka freezer cause it's just so bloody cold!


funny classmates, Felicia, Lynette & Casia

Then I met my CQ groupmates for our CQ project & we discussed our project, like duh
I realised that I'm really damn indecisive when it comes to buying food, I just can't make up my mind!


gummies we bought for CQ class, we need all the sugar we need yo!


passed them around to the class since everyone loves gummies! <3
& headed to town with Xiaomin & Anati after lessons! We were supposed to go to ikea for our project, but changed our minds last minute since we wanted to go shopping! :D
got my paycheck and walked around town.
TOWN IS CRAZILY CROWDED DURING WEEKENDS ZZZZZZZZZZZ
didn't even buy anything :(


everyone was tired so we went to pastamania for dinner!


Anati's spaghetti bolognese


I was so thrilled when I saw their kid's menu so I ordered it!
YAY!no age restrictions for kids meals = the best



It was damn filling, with a mini plate of chicken sausage spaghetti, garlic bread and minute maid juice! FOR $8 it was so damn cheap ZOMG



xiaomin's clam spaghetti!

and we did the typical singaporean thing: taking photos with our food ;D



my photo was taken at an unflattering angle so I shall not upload it ;D


GARLIC BREAD NOMZ


AND I CAN HAVE CHEESE STICKS OMNOMNOMNOM I LOVE THEMMMMMM!


the receipt hahaha!
after dinner we went to the wonderstellar sales at orchard central. didn't buy anything..... :(
xiaomin & anati left before me cause anati had to rush home before curfew :(
so empty handed, I trained home.

that's it! will blog and post up all my ndp photos really soon! ENOUGH OF BREAKS, TIME TO GET SERIOUS AND STUDY. CIAO/

ps: I really want holidays to come...
pps: not ready for exams though....
ppps: I WANT CHALET DURING HOLS........!
ppps: so vexed right now grrrrrrr bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment