Sunday 29 July 2012

it's not just me

#1)

I cut my hair.
and it looks fine HAHAHAHAHA.
they blow dried my hair for me and my hair's a little straight now!
but $22 bucks........ lesighs. Why is a haircut so expensive?
oh well, at least it came with a hairwash and it was kinda relaxing for someone to wash my hair <3 My future boyfriend needs to dry my hair for me in the future cause im such a sucker for people playing with my hair!

2) NDP NE SHOW 3 ytd!
that means there's only 2 more ndp sessions and we're all done. :(
even though it's kinda tiring and time consuming, I really enjoy all the trainings!
goal for next week: TAKE ALOT OF PHOTOS FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS!!!
photos from ytd here:


xueying. I am gonna tie braids next week. Just a single one :D


ghasis


zhihuay


random shot of the flyer and...... red toilets hahaha


SHOES


ghost amanda & maha



ghost amanda strikes again. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO FAIR IN MY LIFE. forever tanned since birth wth :D


mabel



HEARTS





mabelmabelmabelmabel HAHAHA :D

note to self: think of more facial expressions HAHAHAHAHA


cheau yee


maha


XY


with gerald
Iphone front camera sucks yo :(

photos stolen from cheauyee:


we set this as her wallpaper.......
\

AS WELL AS THIS HAHAHAHAHAHA WHY WE SO CUTE OMG
my skin condition is horrible, need to go for a facial soon......



I ran out of facial expressions hence explaining my weird face ;D



WET HAIR :D

OH YEAH BTW. we were caught in the super heavy rain ytd and I LOVED IT. the only thing that made me unhappy was....... I was carrying my phone AND my camera. Luckily they're alright :D


nicolette and I after running in the rain HAHAHA :D

3)
I NEED TO STUDY. BUT IM SO LAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

4) was really down ytd night for some reason....... Realized that the world is such an unpredictable place and people can be really........ let's just say it sucks when you realize that you appreciate someone so much but that someone don't really do.......

5) The lakota chalet's confirmed! YAY! 27-29 aug!
I hope it'll be really fun! <3333333333333 even though it wasn't what I expected........ :D

alright, here are the photos I instagrammed this week.



1) My first pair of havaianas from mom!
2) the sky <3
3) mini chocolate given by my bcomm tutor
4) the insides of a milky way. DAMN SWEET.
5) taken cause i really wanna instagram something even tho I look horrible...... ITR&SQTR presentation!
6) fried seafood beehoon goreng



1) vanilla oreo frosty from wendy's
2) cocktail shrimp salad
3) seafood spaghetti
4) polly & I! :D
5) random sun
6) my shoes



1) japanese food for dinner with mom nd sis @ bugis+
2) random shot from a long time ago. sneakers and the road hahaha
3) my birthday picnic with huixin & polly :D I couldn't fall asleep so randomly posted this
4) pizza hut for lunch ytd!
5) cookies that I baked this morning
6) shot taken ytd while I was watching the performance! clappers, funpack & my bracelets hahaha



Stay awesome and survive monday, love.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment