Wednesday 4 July 2012

crushing cherries

so now I'm in lecture, supposed to be listening but I'M JUST SO DAMN BORED.
plus, we dont even have slides with us, so whatever shall go study at home.
Yay, my sister's coming back home today and I'm so damn happy!
okay, maybe the main reason is because she's bringing back gifts, but still it's been forever since I've seen her!
ENVIOUS LUH here am I studying in school while she's on the plane back to singapore from Hong Kong. DAMNIT.
okay, enough complaining.
I seriously think I need to start studying and mugging and stop eating so much. Seriously what is school life doing to me, I am growing fat as each day pass by! GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I feel like baking something for NDP groupmates and lakota lovelies, maybe rainbow cookies or cupcakes. THEY ARE SO DAMN PRETTY O M G but I don't know if I have time to do so or not.
Or maybe I should make honey cornflakes........
hmmmmmm we'll see how it goes!
BTW, oh god my ndp group's identity is giving me a splitting headache. SERIOUSLY i have no idea what we can get for everyone...... Wanted headbands but worried that guys wouldn't be able to pull them off since they may be a little girly. HAHAHA whatever shall ignore it for now.


okay shall go do up my presentation for tomorrow's BCOMM presentation.
ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment