Saturday 21 July 2012

set your lies on flames.

SUP PEOPLE!
hahaha had a fun day yo and since it's the weekends, I shall allow myself to slack and blog!

Actually I find it so damn annoying, cause I actually have lessons from 3-5pm on fridays, BUT I think I have only went to school late since school started........ And all the time it's to complete projects. Damnnnnnnn.
but okay, moving on, bused to school and met Sandy & Polly! took a random photo before we left for classes.


Then I walked over to the library and we started on our project, etc etc. IT WAS DAMN BORING cause I was worrying about my SQTR+ITR project...... I'm still worrying abt it now actually. Argh I don't care!
so....... projects, lunch at blk 56 (we tapao-ed) & CQ lessons!
we did our cq presentation pretty slipshod and got a B. Not bad hahaha I didn't expect much :D



- with Xiaomin, my CQ groupmate <3

after lessons, I met up with LiYing (or should I call her Charlynn) for the BApphire dinner @ munch.
since we didn't know many ppl, it was really kinda awkward. The most fun part was when we were leaving and they were all enthusiastic towards us LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL laughed like crazy with liying then <3
Went to Island Creamery (like finally!!) at KAP.


she got watermelon sherbet and banana ice cream



LIYING <3333



while I got the brownie with a scoop of nutella ice cream. WANTED APPLE PIE SO BAD but they ran out of it :(


We just spent some time chatting and laughing over random stuff. Oh and plotting about how we were gonna get the island creamery stickers from the staff cause we wanted them so much LOL!
but they ran out of it too :( sighs

camwhored with liying since that's what I love to do:













\








I realized that I felt so damn comfortable talking to Liying. Miss her so much omg hope she's from TRM yo hahaha!But it's okay, fellow BApphires can still meetup! <3


- asked the staff to help us snap a shot hahaha :D

then after finishing our food we went home~ that's the end of my day!

NDP practice tmr: N.E show 2! HOPE IT'LL BE FUN cause last week was bloody boring!
alright, should sleep soon since I am feeling drowsy. Goodnight world have the best weekend ever <3
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment