Friday 7 September 2012

apple crumble

so hello people.
I'm finally done with my busy week. FINALLY A WHOLE DAY FOR ME TO REST OH GOD.
motivators appreciation-lakota chalet-IT fair-TCP camp-out with carissa & xueying.
It has been such a fun yet tiring 1 week+. Finally geting some decent rest ZOMG.
shall blog more tmr alright....... or should I blog now since I am sleepy yet not sleepy........
HAHAHA oh oh! I shall blog abt my blister first. OH GOD IT IS BLOODY HORRIBLE I TELL YOU.
I wore my trusty brown flats to TCP camp and apparently it isn't that trusty at all, cause it created a blister on my toe.
AND to make it worse, it bleeds.



IT IS SUPER GROSS CAN OMG.
hahahahahaha I can imagine everyone's disgusted expressions after seeing the photos!

ALRIGHT MOVING ON.
I realised that I really love taking selcas. oh god I'm such a bimbo hahaha
but whatever eh! DONT JUDGE ME OKAY :D
so........ here are all the selcas taken!

during TCP CAMP:



& selcas today:
with horrible makeup:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

and while I was out:
 
 
 

ALRIGHT ENOUGH OF ME. imma sleep now xoxo

ps: contemplating if I should change my FB display photo to th makeup ones.........









No comments:

Post a Comment