Tuesday 11 September 2012

kaleidoscope world

Sometimes, I would never understand so many things that's going on in my life.
For example, why do someone act so damn needy and desperate for attention? Do they lack love in their lives? Do they really feel so lonely? Do they really have to be the one and only person in every single individual's lives? Do they really feel that they are so much better than others that they HAVE to show every one how to lead their lives?
Seriously, I just don't get it. Why are they so bloody annoying? Do they really find joy in sharing their daily lives by placing every single fact right in our faces?
And sometimes, I marvel at how disgustingly, painfully and annoyingly obvious some people can be in expressing themselves. Like, they flirt with every single person, talk about nothing but themselves, gets unhappy when someone else "steals" their limelight & tries to put themselves wherever they would get noticed again.
These people should just go burn themselves in shame for being such attention seekers.
and then I would ask myself: why am I such a horrible person?
Why am I so rude and inconsiderate? Why do I think so much? Why am I so suspecting? Why am I so shallow and selfish? Do I even have the right to judge when I'm such a lousy person myself?

who am I? 

No comments:

Post a Comment