Sunday 16 September 2012

I see the light.

And let's continue :-)

Friday:

Woke up and accidentally saw my results.
AND I was pleased with them :-)
my GPA's 3.69, not bad!
and I got 1 AD (I LOVE CQ), 3 As, 2 B+ and 1 B!
Better than expected since my projects weren't really good~
hahaha this put me in a good mood for the whole day!

met jiajia & jiaying & xueying for our meetup!
headed to Bugis for pizza at NYDC cause I was craving for them!



salad that everyone did not really like cause the greens were a tad bitter


mushroom soup



pizza with garlic mayo base, sausages, mushrooms & cajun chicken cubes!



with tomato base, sausages, prawns and cajun chicken cubes!
apparently, everyone preferred this pizza. I love both!!!


NOMNOMNOMZ
we spent like $6++ per person for lunch. SO WORTH IT OH GOD.
shared ALOT of gossip then and we were al enlightened. (holy beam of light)


after lunch, we walked around bugis street and everyone bought something!
I got this really pretty cropped top with flecks of rainbow everywhere and peace signs on it! MAJOR LOVE. <3 maybe I'll wear it out to USS on thursday!
YES WE PLAN TO GO TO USS ON THURSDAY AND I AM SO DAMN HYPED. I WILL RIDE EVERY SINGLE RIDE I SEE LALALA! :-) (insert rainbows and smiley faces)
It better not rain pleasepleaseplease :-(

anyway, after shopping, we accompanied xueying to toa payoh since she needed to pay for the OSLT trip to cambodia. Met gerald too hahaha!
AND YES I AM GOING FOR OSLT TO CAMBODIA AND I AM SUPER PUMPED FOR IT! it's so meaningful and fun!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT.

anyway, after that, we trained to cck, and we talked about our ideal types on the train ;D




we shared a really yummy cup of venti-sized gelato at lot1!
For $7 it was absolutely worth it!!!!!!
dark chocolate (YUM)/forest berries (mehhhhhh)/blueberry cheesecake (notbad)!




my floral skirt :-)



chatted and camwhored!!!



jiaying's/mine or jiajia's/ xueying's/ jiajia's or mine LOL



I realized that I have quite a lot in common with jiajia, cause we're both Aries! so we have a similar character <3 TEAM ARIES!
Then we camwhored hahaha!
photo spam:














and introducing my fellow lakota angels:



JiaJia!



Xueying (duh!)




Jiaying! (AND THAT IS NOT AN UNGLAM SHOT LOR HAHAHA!)



And me. (double duh!)
and oh god please unsee my pimple....... okay now that made you see it even more right! human psychology hahaha!



camwhored with jiaying! she's an absolute sweetheart, so shy yet I can see her warm side! love her!






AND THEY GO: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. lol




xueying & jiajia!




YES MY PIMPLE IS COVERED




jiajia & jiaying! they're forever together :-) SO CUTE



and of course, xueying & I


the "flower" pose......


AND THE UNGLAM ONE AHHAHA SO CUTE


the "awkward" pair: xueying and jiaying! not awkward actually, just a bit more quiet!




SO CUTE HAHAHA!



"what pose should we do?"


and the ARIES pair: me and jiajia!



act serious #1 failed. cause jiajia couldn't help laughing!


#2 success


and the smile-until-you-cannot-see shot!!! :-)))))))))))))))
camwhored with jiajia too:









me me me with a weird expression
after that, I rushed to senja to valerie sis' house for dinner!
her kids are damn hyper but adorable <3
photos:





sticker from Bernice! <3





with bernice & brayden!



sister and bernice <3



Bernice and I!



stickers from bernice again!
and after that, we cabbed home. Love sitting in the front seat.

okay, I shall share something about myself. My fantasy is for my future boyfriend to own a car and fetch me from poly. Then I'll be in the front seat and we'll chat as we drive to somewhere for a date. HAHAHA!
That's why I love sitting in the front seat so damn much ;D

saturday:

woke up at 12++pm and headed to redhill in search of the cupcakes that my grandma loved! Realized that the shop was at tiong bahru so I hopped on another bus to tiong bahru.
after a long walk, lots of confusion and sheer luck, I found the shop and got the cake!


apparently it's called butterfly cake! How pretty is that!
bused back and prayed since it's the last day of 7th month!
ate dinner, went to queensway shopping centre and came back empty handed apart from a cup of loquat lemon drink which was surprisingly yummy, and we trained home.
OKAY IM DONE BLOGGING HAHAHA! Shall sleep or read my book now :-)
goodbye love.

ps: my shoulder aches from all that blogging! HAHAHA XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment