Sunday 16 September 2012

sugar swans





HELLO PEOPLE HOW'S LIFE? :-)
finally decided to upload all my photos and blog today! whoots <3
the week went well!

on sunday:

I mopped the floor! GOOD JOB!



dinner at KFC with my sister. She's the only one that loves unhealthy, oily kfc :-)

then on monday, I went to catch: Katy Perry-Part of Me with xueying at westmall!
we took neoprints and they were really pretty, but I forgot to take a photo of them! oh well, next time hahaha!


had a really awesome chat with her at coffee bean! I tried the new almond biscotti ice blended. It's so almond-y I don't really like it :(
but it's fine :-)
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

decided for what seems to be forever to finally order a slice of carrot cake. YOLO
it wasn't as nice as before, but still...... Carrot cake can never be so horrible it can't be eaten! :-)
I AM A BUNNY NOMNOMNOM


random shot of the skies :-) an old photo, I reckon
oh and after that, I went to have dinner at a chinese restaurant. It was one of those 7th month dinners. SINFUL since I only finished dinner at 11pm :(

Tuesday:
went out with xueying to town to spend my almost-expiring F21 voucher!
spent ages at F21 but found nothing nice :( in the end I bought a yellow dress and a floral headband!
Now I suddenly think that the dress ain't that pretty...... BUT I WILL WEAR IT!!!
we were all tired and hungry, so we walked in silence to cathay for dinner!
Aston's!


my pink lemonade snapple! one reason why I ordered it was just because it's pink and pretty. (BIMBO)


I had my first steak in my life! It was......... not as mind-blowing as what I have expected. I am definitely a chicken lover! :-) But I love the veggies <3


and xueying had chicken with sausages! I LOVE SAUSAGES!!!
After that, I finally went back to work! oh and I also experienced a day of work at Holland Village!
it was a unique experience, the people there are nice but I still love Wheelock much more.
after all, I feel like I belong there :-)
It would suck having to learn everything all over again :-(

Wednesday:

I went to my grandparents house to accompany my grandma, since my grandpa had to go to the hospital :(
I slept throughout the entire morning HAHAHA.


Didn't wanna eat but my grandma couldn't finish her packet of beehoon soup so I ate it :-)
SO HEALTHY.


Then I climbed up the stairs hahaha!
met my mom and sister and we went to town! So tired cause my sis was searching for the perfect guy's wallet ;D
finally, we had dinner. We were tired and starving!


Seafood phad thai! SO YUMMY!


chicken tomyam!
Also had stuffed chicken wings & green curry, but I was so lazy to instagram the photos!

thursday:

last minute decision to go to Kranji War Memorial to catch a glimpse of Prince William and Kate Middleton with PeiQi!
I have not seen her since forever, so it was really fun catching up with her! <3
we were a little lost when we reached kranji, missed our stop and had to walk back there hahaha!



the weather was lovely though!



we were each given a poppy :-) so british omg <3



my trusty pair of brown flats!
 

there were so many people there oh god. Half were British :-)


everyone whipped out their cameras as the stars of the day approached :-)
Throughout the whole time, I could only see the cameras of others, but at least I took some good shots of them! And they are beautiful <3








when they left, the crowd dispersed a little, the rest went to take photos :-)



selcas from my phone!








And the rest, from my camera. <3







someone from BBC!


and xinmsn!



the wreath that the royal pair left behind <3






And he was so young when he passed away :( I wouldn't wanna pass away at the age of 20......

'











poppy on my hair :-)


his birthday was on that day :-) happy birthday.
do the dates mean their date of birth or the date that they passed away? Birth right? anyway, these two soldiers had the same birthday as me! (or they passed away on my birth date) Their signatures!  peiqi is so cute hahaha! oh, I realized that I love taking photos of flowers! Proof:   after that, we went to lot 1 and had lunch! :-)and I went to work with xueying! OMG finally Charlie's angels unite at work!!! we had our usual outing at Wendy's after work and it was really fun! Missed them so damn much :'( lol this was the most disgusting combination ever! oreo frosty+starbucks salted caramel coffee+wendy's chilli! everyone tried it as a dare and it was...... not that bad, but still bad!    love them as usual xoxo.okay shall post the last part of my week in a bit! HAVING A BREAK NOW UGH SO BORED       

No comments:

Post a Comment