Saturday 8 September 2012

三寸天堂

YO.
since I'm so damn free right now, let's blog!
I have some massive updating to do ;D

firstly: Instagram photos that I didn't post!

1) strawberries and grapes
2) strawberries, grapes and bananas
3) the sky after the rain :-)
4) dry honey stars with bananas
- okay, you must be wondering why am I always eating strawberries, bananas and grapes! That's cause there was a lot at home, and there wasn't any fruit enthusiast apart from me...... so, yeah~
5) rose from xueying, cause she thought I was depressed. HAHAHA such a nice friend omg but roses are for romantic encounters, my dear ;-)
6) random shot of the sky and blocks of flats


7) OOTD while I was out with sec school girlfriends <3
8) manhattan fish & chips! 
9) selca :-)
10) vanilla gelato! check out the traces of vanilla pods :D
11) chocolate cake. meh
12) SO CUTE EIFJRIOGNIEOGMTOGT. made by fenfei for all megahorses members <3 love it it's so damn creative!


13) my stupid sister left her glass of juice on my table......... WHAT IF ANTS INVADED MY TABLE?!?
14) random shot taken while I was waiting to take the mrt on the day of lakota chalet! ;-)
15) SATAYYYYYYYYY
16) hotcakes from D2. The hotcakes were so jelat I stopped at 1. thank god for happy meals.
17) SELCA! lakota's angels <3
18) super adorable cat we met during bbq at chalet! :DDDDD

okay, realised that I have not blogged about so many events, so let's get it started!

1. meetup with sec school girlfriends!

Blogged abt it but there were no photos so I'll just post all the photos!

khaliesa & sandy!

odelia, me & huixin!

and from huixin's camera & phone!

ALIEN HAHAHAHAHA

okay I look like im giving the middle finger but I wasn't!


2. NDP appreciation!

okay, I really forgot what happened then, but it was just fun catching up with megahorses, with everyone in green! met up before the appreciation for pastamania and we just chilled ;D
oh, the concert was rather fun too!

I look surprisingly tall in this photo HAHAHA

anthony's ndp costume was so damn cute! RETRO SIOL

CAMWHORING WITH ANTHONY'S SPECS:
YES I DREW ON MY WRIST HAHAHA

and photos from my own camera!

LOL. this shot is damn cute

OH Took so many shots cause the lighting was PERFECT <3 MABELLLLLLLLL

MAHA

GHASIS

WXY

NICOLETTE

LOL everyone wanted to take a photo with him....... so I did that too ;D Joakim gomez!

ANTHONY

ZHIHUAY

YIZHEN

GERALD

MABEL AGAIN ;D

MAHA AGAIN

anthony in his costume. SO NICE LAH COMPARED TO OURS THIS YR!!

3. photos from IT fair!

worked with some awesome people at Casio, and it was surprisingly fun! :D
Though I was always dragging myself out of bed very unwillingly, I must say that I enjoyed the 4 days and made quite afew friends ;D

with my classmate hongyong!

friend I made there, Jilian!

another friend, kevin!

and sarah!

and woonxin! 
hahaha they're all awesome and I hope to work with them again!
though casio is a super difficult brand to work for because not many would buy their cameras.......
oh well, moving on!

instagram photos during then: 

1) dinner for D1: rice with veg and meat
2) brunch for D3: beehoon!
3) dinner for D3: nasi lemak
4) dressed in black hahaha!
5) batteries! each person's supposed to have 4, but I stole 2 from 2 guys hahaha so funny
6) PAPERCUT from folding flyers


7) horlicks crunch for breakfast on D4
8) LOL this super childish yr3 NP guy I met during work drew on our receipt books. SO CUTE HAHAHA LIKE A POTATO 
9) the last dinner. hate lunchboxes with chicken wings......

2: TCP camp!

So I didn't take any photos on the first day with my camera because I was too damn lazy. 
But for all I remember, Day 1 was quite fun :D
I walked into ourspace alone (#foreveralone) and was introduced to my groupmates by aline, my super adorable mentor. And the first thing I thought to myself was: shit, they're all girls.
Yeah, I was in an all-girls group~ But I actually liked an all girls group cause it'll be easier to bond and share stuff ;D but still........ some guys would have made the group dynamics better, since alot of my groupmates were all rather shy~
so we were in group mexico and we had introduction, group cheer, blah blah!
 
Lunch! Nasi lemak...... I just had it the previous night during IT fair zzzzzzz
okay the photo is weird BUT it's actually the nasi lemak with a cup of coffee :-)

Supper was rochor tauhuay BUT i hate traditional beancurd so...... I ate half and threw it away :-(

group photos!
after activities we went back to the loft and chatted, webcammed and slept for a few hours ;D

only 2 out of the millions we took.

OH I SLEPT ALONE YOU KNOW. SO BRAVE ;-D

D2: 
okay you know what, I'm so lazy Im not gonna blog abt the details.
we had this race, and blah blah.
photos:

:-)

MY ROOM 

left my shirt in the living room to dry cause I accidentally turned on the tap while fixing it the night before. LOL

LOVE THIS PAIR OF FLATS. though it gave me the most horrible blisters ever. note to self: NEVER RUN IN THEM

:-)

OH GOD this was for our lunch game. Bs got to eat a loaf of bread on the floor, As had bento boxes on the chairs and Cs had "fine dining" and my whole group got Bs except one lucky person. ME

the Cs people gave their food to us. SO NICE

with esther!

with........ oh god I forgot her name

we helped clean up at foodfare @ clementi mall

Tried chewy junior samples with cassandra hahaha! 

distributed bread to this family and they were so nice! when I asked if I could take a photo the granny even went to comb her hair HAHAHA SO CUTE

dinner NOMNOMNOM

played MRT and yanting kept hitting me HAHAHA

had to present to the whole TCP camp people abt my experience. Think I did well but I was so nervous! ;-D

our fav snack
OH and we had this horrible game called the moat. It's a team building game and we spent 5 freaking hours on it. OH GOD. 
at least we had donuts for supper ;D hahaha!
wanted to ton the night but everyone decided to sleep for a bit

D3: 

NOT YUMMY AT ALL

INSTAGRAMMED BREAKFAST!

my trusty companion <3

sharing session to the entire crowd again, this time everyone had to do it ;D

with jane

NOODLES

THE MAGICAL PANTRY. never stops refilling!

<3

PEARL





clarissa!







with 1 of the camp directors!
other mentors:




every girl loved this guy hahaha he's so cute! JUSTICE



lunch!


with free flow ice cream


so oldschool



instagrammed!


with another mentor from mexico ( :O SO COOL) and my teammate, kahling!


kahling & seewan!


souvenir. check out the scratches LOL


TEAM MEXICO FTW LOVE YA ALL XOXO


and I love my mentor: ALINE! thank you so much for your constant love and care xoxo. And for believing that I could become a good leader for team mexico <3


mentor! he's from laos and he's super adorable!

3. Out with carissa and xueying.

TOO LAZY TO BLOG. we went to clarke quay, decided to have buffet dinner @ the centr@l and stuffed our faces with food, and walked around chillin'




denim jacket with floral dress






flower and tiara for carissa, early birthday present!


lovely weather






if you look closely, you'll see my reflection ;-D


<3




ahem




mine


xueying's


carissa's















xueying baked cookies and they are YUMMY!






lol @ xueying








THE TIARA IM WEARING'S SUPPOSED TO BE ON CARISSA'S HEAD. But oh well it kept slipping off her hair hahaha


always wanted to try this! for $1 it's quite accurate!














LOVE THEM XOXO.

instagram photos:



recent instagram photos:


1) jelly cheese cake mom made
2) EARTHQUAKE ICE CREAM FROM SWENSENS that I ate today! shared it with kyle & deqing after my redcamp SL meeting since lakota peeps went night cycling and were grabbing brunch from causeway point :D
3) another shot!
4) LOL random
5) SPICY DRULETS FROM PIZZA HUT. deliveries are coo;
6) curry chicken pizza at uncle's house



7) seafood pizza.

OKAY OMG FINALLY DONE WITH THIS LONGASS POST I NEED TO BATHE NOW AND MY SHOULDERS ARE ACHING CIAO XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment