Wednesday 19 September 2012

shine like gold

oh hello people :-)
recently I have been obsessed with -> :-) IT IS SO DAMN ADORABLE DKCFERNFKERMKFREM
so, I baked lemon cupcakes with strawberries in some of them, & also chocolate chip cookies! And they are really yummy <3
I was so surprised when my mom and sis said it was yummy, because my momma is really picky when it comes to food! and she said that it was really nice so I am really pleased!
And my greedy sister grabbed the box of cookies and didn't wanna return them to me. LOL I am flattered <3
random note: my daddy just came back from work and he's eating his dinner right now...... :-( He works so hard for the family and I feel so guilty that I'm not contributing to the family...... Love my parents, I have to study well and make them proud!
HAHAHA I sound so damn retarded. whatever eh.

so....... I'm going to USS tmr with jiajia, jiaying & xueying! PLEASE LET TMR BE A SUNNY DAY DFJNERKFNMJEFNRTJRT it can rain any other day but just not tmr :(
okay I shall slack & nua now goodbye love stay sane ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment