Thursday 27 September 2012

sweets for my sweetheart

Sometimes, I get this sudden crave to bake, and most of the time, I would rush to search for recipes and bake up a storm. 
I realised that I'm so typical at baking, it's always the usual choc-chip cookies and cupcakes. I shall try something really new next time, like carrot cake or strawberry shortcake or bread. 
Oh and I really wanna try making pao, then my dad can bring it to work and boast to his colleagues that his daughter made them! HAHAHA :D

the day Amanda made the kitchen a huge mess: (but the kitchen smelled of freshly baked cookies, which was so damn yummy):


cheap strawberries <3

you can see my reflection :D

fats 

lemon cupcakes with strawberries!

and plain lemon cupcakes, which I preferred :-)

cookie dough!

No comments:

Post a Comment