Monday 26 November 2012

begin again


it has been such a horrible week that I am appalled at how sucky a week can actually get.
damn, please let the past week be the worst week of 2012, and let me enjoy the remaining......... 1 month and 5 days of 2012 :-(
sigh..............
been feeling nothing but blue recently. It seems like nothing's going my way, nothing's making me happy and everyone seems to wanna see me fall flat on my face.
maybe I'm thinking too much, maybe it's karma for sinning too much, or maybe it just means that I am downright unlucky. But I just wish this week would be really wonderful and wash away all the blue that the past week has brought to me.
seeing everyone else enjoying that particular week makes me wanna wallow in self-pity even more.
alright, good night to all and let's keep our fingers crossed that the week would be a good one :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment