Wednesday 14 November 2012

crimson red

so........ it's 1:39 right now and I am not sleepy at all.......
well, I bet everyone else would be doing tutorials or at least something conducive if they aren't asleep.... Not for me though.
I painted my nails crimson red and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the color. just bought new bottles of cheap nail polish and so far I love it <3



okay, since I'm not doing anything at all, I should just go to bed.......
ugh sian, was actually looking forward to this Saturday but...... I knew that nothing would go my way :-( oh well.
school tomorrow; what a bore. sigh I suddenly feel like I'm lagging behind. really need to start studying. OH GOD PLEASE LET ME HAVE SOME MOTIVATION. :'(
goodnight & goodmorning, let's hope we'll have a lovely day ahead :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment