Saturday 17 November 2012

cross my heart and hope to die

so....... CTs are starting in abt 2 week's time and I have not started revising anything......
SO FREAKING STRESSED :'( I have to start studying ASAP, damnit.
and I think that CCA's really taking up so much of my time. I actually regret going for OSLT cause it's just nothing but a HUGE burden.
sigh...... I just hope I can survive the weeks to come :-(










.
.
.
actually sometimes I get really confused about my feelings and emotions, I can get so damn moody in like, 3 seconds. What is wrong with me........
argh the stress is making me real down, and I hate all this shit ugh!!!!! Can't I just have a really happy and relaxed life??? :-(((((((
and I have cca tomorrow till 5 I think. ugh damnit I am so not free for cca, especially oslt meeting. it's kinda making me feel like it's a burden.
oh well, $$$ paid, shall just make the best out of it.
and fml, youtube is not making me feel better by lagging like hell.
JERFNERIFNERJFNERIKSDMKLFJKNMDFK WHY IS EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING NOT TURNING OUT THE WAY I WANT IT TO BE........
hmph, it's a tiring and sian night.
ciao, let's hope I don't burst into flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment