Thursday 8 November 2012

skips a beat, or two.


coz no matter what I do, I know I can count on you, cause baby you still love me anyway. #nowplaying
this song is awesome yo! <33333333



so......... hello people :-) hahaha recently life has been nothing but a big fat bore. So lazy to blog yo cause you;ll just doze off if you actually read my everyday life.



Yes it is that boring! so boring that I'm adding photos to one sentence of words hahaha!


but hmmmmmm the highlight of the week would have to be ytd night...... or strictly speaking this morning ;-)
Let's just say it was a really awesome night/morning/anything you wanna call it :-) (insert rainbow hearts and sparkles and everything nice) teehee <3




I looked damn tired in the webcams cause...... I just finished swimming lessons and it was night time. I look horribly tired at night for some reason. Damnit





okay okay I know you'll be disgusted by the 39874 shots of my face.....


LAST ONE HAHAHA BLUE AMANDA :D
bye people xoxo have an awesome week ahead <33333333333

No comments:

Post a Comment