Thursday 22 November 2012

life is a bitch

this is a ranting post, so if you're in a really bad mood, just close the browser cause it'll just make you really annoyed. Or if you're feeling at the top of the world please don't let me rain on your parade. Close the browser as well.
.
.
.
so, let's start.

I really hate this current week. It used to be the highlight of november. I swear. All my friends knew that I was so excited for BBSG overnight stay at Loft from saturday to sunday. And I was supposed to meet lynette & casia for our FMM journal and we were going to this german exhibition that seemed really fun. Friday was supposed to be for catching up with huixin & polly, eat loads of good food & destress. But now......... everything's gone into flames.

Frankly, I don't blame or feel annoyed AT ALL for the reason that led me to my non-existing weekend, cause I am actually rather sad about it. BUT what I am annoyed would have to be the fact that life absolutely hates me so much that they choose to wreck the highlight of the month with something that I absolutely cannot escape from. Like, seriously. I think I must have been a sinner in my past life to be so downright unlucky.

I used to believe in luck once upon a time. But since I grew up, I saw how unlucky I really was, and how things just doesn't seem to go my way. So, I gave up wishing that lady luck would shine on me, and tried my best to rely on myself unlike some lucky assholes that have plentiful of luck to spare. However, I just had to rant a little this time.

WHY THE HELL DOES LIFE MAKE THINGS SO SUCKY FOR ME? WHY WRECK THE WEEKEND THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST? Why not last week, or maybe next week? Why now?
Maybe life loves to play a trick on us. I've had enough bad luck and "co-incidences" to last me for a lifetime. Please spare me the pain and annoyance having to miss out something that I have been so hyped up about. It isn't fair at all to make me harbour hopes that the weekend would be amazing, give me a sucky start of the week while still holding onto the weekends as a float to get through this horrible week, and when I've finally reached the shore, woke me up and made me realize that it was nothing but a dream. I was still stuck in the middle of the ocean. Effing hell, I am so damn pissed.

And to see everyone else having fun, that makes me even more annoyed. So annoyed that I wanna cry and kick up a huge fuss, but people would just think that I am insensible, foolish, stupid and hopeless. I am only a teenager, I long to enjoy my teenage years as well.

Life doesn't just give me lemons, it showers me with lemons and pelts me till I find myself feeling like dying but hanging by a thread. That, sucks, so, badly.

sigh. I really wanted to rant somewhere, and this blogpost did not make me feel better. but at least I don't feel like I'm keeping everything to myself.

alright, long weekend ahead. hahaha FML FML FML FML FML I HATE LIFE.
bye. and if you're enjoying your weekend, go away and stop making me see how lousy my life is treating me. shoo. okay fml bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment