Tuesday 13 November 2012

not just skin deep :-)

sup bitches, how's life?
hahaha finally decided to update my blog once in a while, and this time with much more words than photos of me....... (shy face)
teehee. So it's deepavali today! I LOVE HOLIDAYS BUT I HATE MAKEUP LESSONS ToT It's just so damn tragic to have makeup lessons ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. bobian lah.
So I shall spend my holiday at home, trying to do up my tutorials due this week and also projects and shit. Damn, school's getting hectic. But I'll survive, I think.........

alright, now for some overdue photos!

1) flag day

LOL WTS this is damn overdue but heck care, shall just post them teehee!
woke up damn early and felt like shit cause I am not a morning person........ while waiting for the people to come, camwhored as usual.





'

....... crazy woman



So...... apparently I'm pretty good at flag days cause I managed to fill quite alot of my tin! yay I felt damn good when the others complimented me hahaha (smug grin)
partnered with Ghasis and it was really fun! Chatted, gossiped and asked for donations together :-) LOL we walked from orchard to dhoby, and walked back.
so........ in the middle of our walk there we saw this mascot and decided to camwhore with it!





and we met fenfei while we were otw back, he was always at the same spot! stole some of his business and he actually wanted to leave so that we can take his spot! OMG HE IS SO DAMN NICE LUH (cries in guilt)
But being nice, we obviously didn't do so.


Instead, we went to yoshinoya and had lunch together along with dillon and Gerald!



nomnomnom. I really wanted the boiled veggies though...... :-( hahaha I bet I couldn't imagine myself saying those exact words 3 years ago, when I was still round like a ball and refused to eat veg at all.
after lunch, everyone felt so lazy we just couldn't find the motivation to work hard... went to somewhere near cineleisure and continued, then we saw that the time was up and happily packed up and left





OMG HER FACE HAHAHA!!!


xueying & jiaying :-)


my shoes with a fallen flag day sticker.
.
so after flag day, we had our OSLT cultural exchange! We were split into groups and we had to travel to little india for some "missions"




mission no.1: order & eat indian food. OMG we were so not used to it but we still ate them......
the first one is just damn weird........



THIS WAS THE BEST THING EVER SOOOOOOOOOO KAWAII!



HAHAHA we couldn't finish the food so I wrapped the pancake thing into a popiah and stuffed it to Alson, who had no choice but to eat it since he's the only guy in our group! :D



group photo!

mission no.2: go to any shop and ask for recipes for curry chicken. LOL so random but we still did it.


And the storekeeper was soooooooooooooooo nice he even agreed to take a photo with us! If it was me I would have been like "wth no go away."
.
mission no.3) find a popular indian temple and visit it. WE TOOK FOREVER TO FIND IT OMG




love this shot cause the lady that helped us take this photo actually squatted down just to take this photo omg she's so nice!
after this, we went to mustafa, and went back to meet the others! so damn tired......
trained back home & had dinner with xueying, who didn't seem to have much of an appetite on that day...... :-(






okay, done!

2) random casia



SHE SPAMMED MY WHOLE PHONE OMG HAHAHA!!

3) meetup with girlfriends @ itacho

finally met huixin & polly & sandy after school last friday! omg it was soooooooooooooooo good to see them since it felt like forever since we last met......



wanted to eat these but....... too expensive :'(



kawaii huixin!


polly & I :-)







my nails are LONG




polly's fish roe chawanmushi! she didn't like it cause she said the fish roe bursts in her mouth HAHA


huixin and my crab meat chawanmushi! NOW THIS WAS SUPER YUMMY!!!


their tomyam udon



and my soba! I found out that I don't like soba cause it's so bland!


super duper yummy salmon sushi for only 40 cents/piece! damn too bad it's limited to 2/customer only it was so good!
after dinner, we walked around :-) since we were bloody full!


and we went to the rooftop and spend alot of time camwhoring!
I seriously spammed their phones lol!







































3) webcams today!
with jiaying & xueying while waiting for xy's duty to be finished!









HEAD TILTING TGT FINALLY


bokeh hates me too










PS x1


PS X 2





With Kaixin!

so tired, think I'm crashing soon so...... goodnight lovelies have an awesome deepavali!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment