Tuesday 20 November 2012

the man who can't be moved


so I realised that I should start uploading my photos to blogger instead of getting them from FB, cause they disappear after some time!
ugh........ so tedious. But oh well, at least it'll control my photo spam. :-)

E-learning week is turning out to be such a bore......... sigh. I'm actually looking forward to the weekends cause I'm gonna meet jingwen for dinner on thursday (tentative, but I really wanna meet her!!!), huixin & polly to use up that Handburger Groupon on friday, plus shopping if we have time. Then saturday & sunday would be bbsg collection, packing & delivery! teehee can't wait to stay over at the Loft <3

staring at my chipped nail and I feel so frustrated. ugh actualyl I've been feeling a little grumpy today...... Must be the weather.



Taylor sounds lovely in this video! She really can sing live <33333333333
.
.
.
and I just realised that I tend to snack when I'm at home. damn can I just tape my mouth??? :'(
.
.
.
I realised that life can be a bitch sometimes. You never know who's true to you, and who's not. Sometimes, life makes you feel like you're on the top of the world, and in another minute it can come crashing down. I've long gave up hope that lady luck would shine on me, since I've always been unlucky.......
lesigh. I just feel so damn sian today.

Please let tomorrow be a better day!

the only plus point of today would be: yay new blog background & format! no more loading of photos hahaha!
alright, gonna go emo in a corner or do something that'll make me happy now. ciao xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment